PCI Express Carrier board was designed to expand modern motherboards that have PCI Express interface. It allows connection of up to 4 M.2 PCI Express SSD modules.
PCI Express Carrier board is one-slot-wide, half-height, half-length and it compliant with PCI Express Specification 3.0 and M.2 Specification 1.1.
PCI Express Carrier Board supports x4 PCI Express Gen 3 connection to each M.2 circuit. Carrier Board is located in the middle of the PCI Express slot and can be connected to motherboard PCI Express connector via exchangeable x16 or x8 PCI Express upstream Adapter.
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation
- Compliant with PCI Express Specification 3.0 (Gen3)
- Compliant with M.2 Specification 1.1
- Allows you to connect up to 4 M.2 PCI Express SSD modules to motherboard PCI Express connector
- Occupies one standard PCI Express slot
- Supports x16 or x8 PCI Express upstream connection via exchangeable PCI Express adapters
- LEDs for displaying downstream and upstream PCI Express link status
- RoHS compliant
SKU-086-34 STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES
- PCIe Carrier board
- x16 or x8 PCI Express upstream Adapter
- full or half-height PCIe bracket
- SKU-086-34 SQUID PCIe Gen 3 Carrier Board for 4 M.2 SSD modules (M.2 key M)
(full or half-height bracket; x16 or x8 PCI Express Adapter)