The Piranha USB-FXS Adapter is the second product in the Piranha USB Adapter™ family. This device simplifies and makes a cost-effective analog phone connection for a telecommunication system. Our design is ultra-compact – this USB-FXS adapter is designed to be a part of the actual cable between your analog phone and your system’s USB port.
- Simple analog phone connection (up to 0.7 REN)
- USB 2.0 compliant PBX connection
- Powered via USB interface, maximum load 475 mA@5V
- Fully supports Asterisk, and has direct connection to DAHDI 2.10
- Field-upgradeable firmware
- Ultra-small plastic enclosure: 95 mm. x 24 mm. x 23 mm.
- Commercial operation temperature range: from 0°C to +75°C (optionally Industrial)
- Weight 29g.
- Product of Canada
Product Driver – v3.0.4
Product Driver – v4.0.4
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES
- MiniUSB-to-USB type-A 6” cable
- RJ11 phone cable
- SKU-083-01 – Piranha USB-FXS Adapter