The Squid PCI Express Carrier board for M.2 SSD module is the smallest carrier board on the market. PCI Express Carrier board was designed to expand modern motherboards that have PCI Express interface. It allows vertical installation in any 1U service.
PCI Express Carrier board is one-slot-wide and it compliant with PCI Express Specification 3.0 and M.2 Specification 1.1. Carrier Boards has PCI Express Retainer (US Patent #7,850,475) for holding it with M.2 SSD module inside the PCI Express slot without using a bracket.
PCI Express Carrier Board supports x4 PCI Express Gen 3 connection. Carrier Board is located i the middle of the PCI Express slot and can be connected to the motherboard PCI Express connector via exchangeable x4 or x1 PCI Express upstream Adapter.
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation
- Compliant with PCI Express Specification 3.0 (Gen3)
- Compliant with M.2 Specification 1.1
- Allows you to connect up to 4 M.2 PCI Express SSD modules to motherboard PCI Express connector
- Occupies one standard PCI Express slot
- Supports x16, x8 or x4 PCI Express upstream connection via exchangeable PCI Express adapters
- LEDs for displaying downstream and upstream PCI Express link status
- RoHS compliant
SKU-086-31 STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES
- PCIe Carrier board
- x4 or x1 PCI Express upstream Adapter
- SKU-086-31 SQUID PCIe Carrier Board for M.2 SSD module (M.2 key M)
Options: x4 or x1 PCI Express upstream Adapter