The AngelShark Carrier board™ for M.2 SSD modules is the first product in the AngelShark Carrier Boards™ family. Carrier board was designed to Mac Pro (Late 2013) users to significantly increase the internal storage capacity by allowing the addition of up to 2 M.2 PCI Express SSD modules, while keeping the factory-installed original SSD.
Carrier board is located internally between the Mac and the original SSD module. It supports any M.2 PCI Express (M-key) SSD modules with standard lengths 2260, 2280, or 22110.
Carrier Board supports x4 PCI Express Gen 3 connection on each M.2 circuit, and it is compliant with PCI Express Specification 3.0 and M.2 Specification 1.1.
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation
- Compliant with PCI Express Specification 3.0 (Gen3)
- Compliant with M.2 Specification 1.1
- Allows connection of up to 2 M.2 PCI Express SSD modules
- Located inside Mac Pro (Late 2013) cylinder
- LEDs for displaying operation status
- RoHS compliant
Product Manual and Installation Instruction
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES
- AngelShark Carrier Board™
- Screwdriver with bit set for Carrier board installation
- Power Standoffs (2 pcs + 1 extra)
- Power Screws (2 pcs + 2 extra)
- Mounting Screws (6 pcs + 2 extra)
- Heat Sink for both M.2 SSD modules
- Heat Sink for original SSD module
SKU-088-01 AngelShark Carrier Board™ for M.2 SSD modules (M.2 M-key)