Flexible x1 PCI Express to 3 MiniPCI Splitter was designed to expand your modern motherboard (ATX, mini ATX etc.) that lacks a MiniPCI interface. It allows you to connect up to three 124-pin MiniPCI add-in boards to your motherboard’s standard PCI Express connector.
Splitter includes 3 MiniPCI adapter boards, x1 PCI Express host board and 3 flat PCI Express cables.
Each MiniPCI adapter board has a standard 124-pin MiniPCI connector for plug-in MiniPCI expansion add-in board (downstream). PCI Express host board connects to the motherboard x1/x4/x8/x16 PCI Express connector (upstream). Flat PCI Express cables (10 inches) are used for connection between host board and adapter boards and provide flexible connection between MiniPCI expansion boards and the motherboard.
The power for MiniPCI add-in board (5V and 3.3V) is supplied via 124-pin MiniPCI connector. The MiniPCI adapter board has standard 4-pin “Floppy drive” power connector for getting power (5V) from standard ATX power supply or any external 5V power source.
MiniPCI adapter board has 3 mounting holes for its mechanical fixation inside the computer chassis (embedded computer).
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation
- Compliant with MiniPCI specification (Version 1.0)
- Compliant with PCI Express specification (Version 2.1)
- 5 Gbit/sec. upstream bandwidth (Gen2)
- Allows PCI Express slot to be split into 3 MiniPCI slots
- LEDs for displaying downst
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES
- x1 PCI Express host board with full size bracket (optionally with PCI express Retainer)
- Three MiniPCI adapter boards (16W or 2.5W) with PCI Express flat cables