The Flexible MiniPCI to PCI Bus Adapter (Adapter) was designed to expand a modern motherboard (ATX, mini ATX, etc.) with a limited number of PCI connectors. The Adapter allows you to connect up to two 32-bit PCI add-in boards to the motherboard’s MiniPCI connector.
The Adapter includes a PCI adapter, MiniPCI host board and a PCI Express flat cable.
The PCI adapter has two 32-bit PCI slots for plugging in two 32-bit PCI add-in boards. The MiniPCI host board connects to the motherboard using the standard 124-pin MiniPCI connector. The PCI Express flat cable (12 inches) is used for connecting the host board with the PCI adapter, and it provides a flexible connection between 32-bit PCI add-in boards and the motherboard.
The power (12V, 5V, 3.3V, -12V) for each PCI add-in board is supplied via a 32-bit female PCI connector. The PCI adapter has a standard 4-pin “hard drive” power connector for receiving power (12V and 5V) from a standard ATX power supply or any other external power source.
The 2-slot PCI adapter has 4 mounting holes for its mechanical fixation inside the computer chassis (embedded computer).
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Compliant with PCI and MiniPCI specifications
- Allows MiniPCI slot to be expanded to 2 32-bit PCI slots
- LED for displaying link status between MiniPCI host board and PCI adapter
- LEDs for displaying power status on the PCI adapter
- RoHS compliant
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES
- MiniPCI host board
- PCI Express flat cable
- 2 32-bit slot PCI adapter
- SKU-036-01 – Flexible MiniPCI to PCI Bus Adapter (supports 12V/3.3V/5V PCI power)
- SKU-036-02 – Flexible MiniPCI to PCI Bus Adapter (supports 12V/3.3V/5V/-12V PCI power)