The Flexible MiniPCI Express to PCI Bus Adapter (Adapter) was designed to convert the MiniPCI Express bus into two 32-bit PCI buses. It allows you to connect up to 2 32-bit PCI expansion boards to the motherboard MiniPCI Express connector (supports full-size and half-size).
The adapter includes a PCI adapter, MiniPCI Express host board (full-size or half-size) and PCI Express flat Cable.
The PCI adapterhas 2 32-bit PCI slots for plugging in 2 32-bit PCI expansion boards. The MiniPCI Express host board connects to the motherboard MiniPCI Express connector. The PCI Express flat cable (12 inches) is used for connecting the host board with the PCI adapter, and it provides a flexible connection between the 32-bit PCI add-in boards and the motherboard.
The power (12V, 5V, 3.3V, -12V) for each PCI expansion board is supplied via a 32-bit female PCI connector. The PCI adapter has a standard 4-pin “Hard drive” power connector for receiving power (12V and 5V) from a standard ATX power supply or any other external power source.
The 2-slot PCI adapter has 4 mounting holes for its mechanical fixation inside the computer chassis (embedded computer).
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation
- Compliant with PCI and MiniPCI Express specifications
- Allows MiniPCI Express slot to be expanded to 2 32-bit PCI slots
- LED for displaying link status between MiniPCI Express host board and PCI adapter
- LEDs for displaying power status on the PCI adapter
- RoHS compliant
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES
- MiniPCI Express host board (full size or half size)
- PCI Express flat cable
- 2 32-bit slot PCI adapter
- SKU-034-01 – Flexible MiniPCI Express (full) to PCI Bus Adapter (supports 12V/3.3V/5V PCI power)
- SKU-034-02 – Flexible MiniPCI Express (half) to PCI Bus Adapter (supports 12V/3.3V/5V PCI power)
- SKU-034-03 – Flexible MiniPCI Express (full) to PCI Bus Adapter (supports 12V/3.3V/5V/-12V PCI power)
- SKU-034-04 – Flexible MiniPCI Express (half) to PCI Bus Adapter (supports 12V/3.3V/5V/-12V PCI power)