Flexible MiniPCI Express to MiniPCI Bus Adapter (Adapter) was designed to convert motherboard MiniPCI Express bus into a standard MiniPCI bus. It allows connection of a standard 124-pin MiniPCI add-in board to a motherboard’s MiniPCI Express connector via full- or half-size MiniPCI Express host board.
Adapter includes MiniPCI Adapter board, MiniPCI Express host board and flat PCI Express Cable.
MiniPCI Adapter board has 124-pin MiniPCI connector for connection standard MiniPCI add-in board. A flat PCI Express cable (12 inches) is used for connection between MiniPCI Express host board and MiniPCI Adapter board and provides flexible connection between MiniPCI expansion board and the motherboard.
The power for MiniPCI add-in board (5V and 3.3V) is supplied via 124-pin MiniPCI connector. The MiniPCI Adapter board has standard 4-pin “Floppy drive” power connector for getting power (5V) from standard ATX power supply or any external power source.
MiniPCI Adapter board has 3 mounting holes for it’s mechanical fixation inside the computer chassis (embedded computer).
- Plug-and-Play installation
- Compliant with MiniPCI Express specification (Version 1.1)
- Compliant with MiniPCI specification (Version 1.0)
- RoHS compliant
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES
- MiniPCI Express host board (full or half-size)
- MiniPCI Adapter board
- PCI Express flat cable
- SKU-066-01 – Flexible MiniPCI Express (full) to MiniPCI Adapter (2.5W)
- SKU-066-02 – Flexible MiniPCI Express (half) to MiniPCI Adapter (2.5W)
- SKU-066-03 – Flexible MiniPCI Express (full) to MiniPCI Adapter (16W)
- SKU-066-04 – Flexible MiniPCI Express (half) to MiniPCI Adapter (16W)