Flexible MiniPCI Express to 2 MiniPCI Splitter (Splitter) was designed to expand a modern motherboard (ATX, mini ATX etc.) that doesn’t have the MiniPCI interface. It allows you to connect up to two (2) 124-pin MiniPCI add-in boards to a motherboard’s standard MiniPCI Express connector.
Splitter includes 2 MiniPCI Adapter boards, MiniPCI Express Host board and 2 Flat PCI Express Cables.
Each MiniPCI Adapter board has a standard 124-pin MiniPCI connector for a MiniPCI add-in board (downstream). MiniPCI Express host board connects to the motherboard MiniPCI Express connector (upstream). Flat PCI Express cable (10 inches) is used for connection between host board and adapter board and provides flexible connection between MiniPCI add-in boards and your motherboard.
The power for the MiniPCI add-in board (5V and 3.3V) is supplied via 124-pin MiniPCI connector. The MiniPCI adapter board has a standard 4-pin “Floppy drive” power connector for getting power (5V) from standard ATX power supply or any external power source.
MiniPCI Adapter board has 3 mounting holes for its mechanical fixation inside the computer chassis (embedded computer).
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation
- Compliant with MiniPCI Express specification (Version 2.0)
- Compliant with PCI Express specification (Version 2.1)
- 5 Gbit/sec. upstream bandwidth (Gen2)
- Allows MiniPCI Express slot to be split into 2 MiniPCI slots
- LEDs for displaying downstream and upstream PCI Express link status
- RoHS compliant
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES
- MiniPCI Express host board
- Two MiniPCI Adapter boards with PCI Express flat cables