The Flexible 32-bit PCI to x1 PCI Express Adapter (Adapter) was designed to expand the 32-bit PCI bus into an x1 PCI Express bus. It allows you to connect the x1 PCI Express expansion board to the motherboard PCI connector
The Adapter includes an x1 PCI Express adapter board, 32-bit PCI host board and PCI Express Flat cable.
The PCI host board connects to the motherboard PCI connector. The PCI Express Flat cable (12 inches) is used for connecting the host board and x1 PCI Express adapter board, and it provides a flexible connection between the x1 PCI Express expansion add-in board and the motherboard.
The power (12V and 3.3V) for the PCI Express expansion board is supplied via a PCIe adapter’s female PCIe connector. The power source for the expansion board can be a PCI host board (3V only), standard ATX power supply (12V and 5V) or an external 12 volt power supply.
The x1 PCI Express adapter board has mounting holes for its mechanical fixation inside the computer chassis (embedded computer), and support tabs for mechanical stabilization of the add-in PCI Express expansion board (US Patent 7,255,570).
- Plug-and-Play installation (no software needed)
- Compliant with PCI specification (Version 3.0)
- Compliant with PCI Express specification (Version 1.1)
- RoHS compliant
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Universal 32-bit PCI host board
- x1 PCI Express adapter board
- PCI Express Flat cable
- SKU-049-01 – Flexible 32-bit PCI to PCI Express Bus Adapter (power from the host board)
- SKU-049-02 – Flexible 32-bit PCI to PCI Express Bus Adapter (power from a ATX psu)
- SKU-049-03 – Flexible 32-bit PCI to PCI Express Bus Adapter (power from standard ATX psu or external 12V psu)