The Flexible 32-bit PCI Riser (Riser) was designed to expand the 32-bit PCI bus into 2 32-bit PCI buses. The Riser includes a PCI adapter (downstream), 32-bit PCI host board and PCI Express Flat cable.
The PCI adapter has 2 32-bit PCI slots for plugging in two 32-bit PCI add-in boards. The PCI host board connects to the motherboard PCI connector. The PCI Express Flat cable (12 inches) is used for connecting the host board with the PCI backplane, and it provides a flexible connection between the 32-bit PCI add-in boards and the motherboard.
The power (12V, 5V, 3.3V, -12V) for each PCI add-in board is supplied via a 32-bit female PCI connector. The PCI adapter has a standard 4-pin “hard drive” power connector for receiving power (12V and 5V) from a standard ATX power supply or any other external power source.
The 2-slot PCI adapter has 4 mounting holes for its mechanical fixation inside the computer chassis (embedded computer).
- Plug-and-Play installation (no software needed)
- Compliant with PCI specification (Version 3.0)
- RoHS compliant
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Universal 32-bit PCI host board
- PCI adapter with 2 32-bit PCI slots
- PCI Express Flat cable
- User manual
- SKU-050-01 – Flexible 32-bit PCI Riser (supports 12V/3.3V/5V PCI power)
- SKU-050-02 – Flexible 32-bit PCI Riser (supports 12V/3.3V/5V/-12V PCI power)